6.30.2008

((minnie, mickey and)) WALL-E

Who knows who I'm writing to when I blog these days.
But I'm just going to keep running with it.

So, new office decorating is coming along well... I've decided on cute vintage Mickey & Minnie statues that look just like this:

I love them.

IN OTHER NEWS:


I saw the midnight showing of Wall-E on Thursday... And really... I am just in love.
The more I think about it, the more I swoon.

As I'm sure you've read by now, the movie has some amazing messages.
...And amazing POSTERS.


I also saw The Strangers... Hmm. I hate stories with unanswered questions.

But it spooked me, enough that I feel like I've ran a marathon. You see, when scary movies do their job, my legs lock up throughout the film...

But I never notice until Day 2. And, ouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.